You purchased a ‘fancy camera’ so you could take better photos. Turned on auto mode, snapped your first photo, and… it didn’t look any different than the photos you take with your phone. Sound familiar?
Because that’s EXACTLY what I did. I was SO disappointed. My DSLR photos didn’t look anything like what I expected. It was immediately clear that I would need to invest in some education on how to USE my camera before I’d be able to create the images I’d envisioned.
This self-led course is for you if:
- You own a DSLR but it's always on Auto Mode.
- You love portraits with blurry backgrounds but have no idea how to get them.
- You struggle with using light in a way that flatters your subjects.
- You're tired of your kids flashing cheesy smiles and want to document genuine moments.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You don't own a DSLR camera.
- You're already comfortable shooting in manual mode on your DSLR.
- You're SO happy with the photos you're taking of your kids.